Wednesday, July 15, 2009

TWD: Brioche Plum Tart

I'm not yet officially a part of TWD yet, but I thought I'd try it anyway. I tried to sign up, but the main person was on vacation. But I figured, I have plums, the book, and some time, so I did it. I'm not exactly sure of the rules, though. I did make it yesterday, but I didn't post until today. Am I supposed to post on Tuesday, or am I just supposed to do it sometime during this week? Dunno, but here's my post about it anyways.

You can view the recipe at Denise's blog, Chez Us. Also, check out the TWD blogroll.

You had to start with a brioche tart shell. Here's mine.






Then you had to lay plums in concentric circles in the tart, after a layer of jam was laid.



And then you baked it. It surprised me though, how the brioche pushed up between the plums. I wasn't expecting that.

It was yummy, and fun!

0 comments: